How to create a perfect support ticket
This Autumn we’ve reviewed our support and we’re introducing changes to improve our response rate. Please read this blog post guiding you how to create a perfect support ticket to help us achieve our goal to ensure you receive a faster response to your IT issues and queries. Once you’ve learnt how to submit a perfect support ticket to ITC, you will find it easier to deal with other suppliers, e.g. gas or telecom companies. Many thanks for reading it!
When you report a problem, either via email at email@example.com or giving us a call on 023 8024 9820, it would be perfect if you could include the following information so that we are able to identify the issue, prioritise it, and get back to you with a solution as quickly as we can:
1) Your name, the company name, and your contact details
2) What the problem is, providing as many details as possible
3) Whether the problem affects other people
4) What error messages/notifications you can see
5) When the problem started, whether it happens every time or occasionally, and if so, how you can make it happen
6) How and when you wish to be contacted
An example of a perfect support ticket:
! Please note that when you decide to call us to report the issue, our engineers may be unable to answer your call immediately when they are working on another problem; in that case we’ll ask you for all the information above to create a support ticket for you.
Thank you for your co-operation!
Rupert, Steve, Andrew, Marta, and Tom