ITC’s Year In Review
2017 has been a great year for us and we have achieved a lot
This year we have:
- Resolved over 2000 support tickets
- Provided ~50 new fully provisioned PCs and Laptops
- Moved offices from Eastleigh to Totton
- Resolved support requests in an average of 3 emails and 30minutes
- Joined forces with Net Primates
- Customers saved over £15,000 on support time by using banked hours
We also received some wonderful reviews from our lovely customers
Here is a small selection:
The whole service was hassle free and seemless.
– Tammy Cutler, Cutler & Co HR
I continue to be very pleased with the service I receive from you all. You are very responsive, you take ownership of issues and importantly, have an eye for the details.
– David Tilsley, David Tilsley Limited
No matter how small the issue, the service is always fast and efficient and as you always say, the stupid question is the one you don’t ask!
– Claire Hartnell, C J Garden Services
It has been a fantastic year and in a very competitive market, we are very pleased to support you!
If you would like to read more on our focuses for 2018 click here