Have you considered moving to VoIP telephony platform?
Convergence between communications and computing provides real benefits to companies of all sizes, and ITC use VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) enabled PBXs at the core of our telephony infrastructure.
ITC have partnered with Funkwerk EC and have been awarded Telecom Star status due to our comprehensive usage of their Elmeg ICT PBX telephony platform which we have been using ourselves since 2005. The Elmeg ICT range is a scalable digital telephony platform, with telephone switch modules available to support ISDN and Analogue lines, VoIP, Voicemail, System Phones, Music on Hold (MoH), Door Openers, GSM Gateways, and much much more.
Here are some examples of Telephony services we have recently implemented:
- Single Phone System connecting Branch Offices and/or Remote Workers to Main Office PBX
- Provision of VoIP Trunks (SIP & IAX) to allow additional concurrent calls without needing to buy more PSTN telephone lines
- Incoming Call Routing to different internal/external numbers
- 0800 FreePhone Numbers to enhance Sales
- VoIP Services via WiFi on Nokia Mobile Phones
- Least Cost Routing (LCR) to reduce telephony bills
- Voicemail to Email (with optional SMS Alerts)
- Fax-to-Email (inbound) services, and Email-to-Fax (outbound) services
If you need help with your existing telephony infrastructure, or would like to discuss moving to a VoIP enabled telephony platform, please contact us.