Do I need to replace my computer?
This can be a difficult question to answer because it depends quite heavily on how you or your employees use your computers and your requirements from a system. Having said most Total Cost of Ownership studies agree that computers should be replaced every 3 to 4 years to ensure that the users money is being invested in the best way possible. Essentially this means that if your computer is 3 years old and you are experiencing issues with it then you should be considering investing your money into a new machine rather than putting that cash into a computer that you will probably have to replace shortly.
Signs you need a new PC?
Primarily: Is the computer more than 3 years old?
- Are you or your employees complaining about the speed or performance of the computer?
- Does the system meet the requirements for new software?
- Do you need better hardware? (This includes hard drive, DVD drive, memory, graphics card etc)
- Has installing new software caused your machine’s performance to decrease?
- Do you want/ need to upgrade to a more recent operating system?
Do you identify with any of the points above? Then call us on 023 8024 9820
Not sure what to do with your old PC?
What to expect from Windows 10